Monday, February 9, 2009

Kaylee's New Tent

I took the tent that I got Kaylee for Christmas back a while ago. It was so cute and Kaylee loved it, but it was falling apart. When I got online and started reading the reviews on it everyone was saying the same thing. One of the things Kaylee liked most about it was the lights around the door. So I started looking for another one and found only this one with lights. The only place I could find it was on e-bay for $75. I was not going to spend that much. Then I happened to find it on JCPenny for $20. We got it and Kaylee loves it. It is really cute. Hopefully, It won't fall apart like the last one. She is already asking to sleep in it tonight.

2 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Cute Cute, Cute!!!

Bischoff Family said...

Sorry I wrote the wrong email for you to add us... its jeffreybischoff@gmail.com Thanks!