Thursday, February 5, 2009

Aubrey Sage

Aubrey will be nine months old on the 14th this month and she is finally crawling. She could have been crawling a while ago, but I think she was just lazy. She would always go forward a couple steps then give up and go back to sitting. A couple days ago she finally decided to crawl across the livong room. She now goes everywhere, although she does have a little bit of a harder time on the hardwood floor. It's hard to imagine that Kaylee was starting to walk at her age.

Aubrey loves food. She will eat anything I give her. Lately, she has become such a little begger. She loves ice cream. She will actuall take pretty big bites out of it. It is surprising since she still doesn't have any teeth. I keep waiting for them though. I love her in this outfit. I think she looks so cute in it. Not the best picture, but I had to put it on.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Soo cute Kelly. I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting. We need to get together again.