Friday, August 13, 2010

Disneyland and Sea World

My parents took us to Disneyland and Sea World in March. The kids loved it. It was a fun week. I think we were all exhasusted by the end. Kaylee loved Space Mountain. I was surprised when she went on The Tower of Terror. I would have loved to see her face. I think Aubrey's favorite ride was It's a small World. She would sing and dance the whold time. I think the Soaring ride in California Adventure was pretty fun. Since I was seven months pregnant I couldn't go on anything to crazy. Sea World was fun. The kids loved seeing all the animals. Aubrey might have liked seeing Elmo the best. It was a fun day, with not a ton of people at the park wich was nice. It was a fun vacation and the kids ask me all the time when we are going back. Thank you Mom and Dad.









0 comments: