Monday, March 9, 2009

Your Ruining My Life!


This is what has come out of Kaylee's mouth a lot lately. Yes, she is only three and saying it. I can't imagine what she will be telling me when she is sixteen. Everyone warns you about the terrible two's, but they should really be warning you about the naughty three's. She has definitely reached a whole new level. She has been so sassy lately. So I was a little worried the first time she told me I was ruining her life, but now it just makes me laugh. I guess I am doing something right if she is telling me that already.

3 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

You had better get a handle on it now and figure it out with her or the sixteen age will KILL you!! She is very smart and really knows how to play you!! She is sooo cute though. A Big good luck if she is anything like you. Knows how to push the right buttons!!! I will be watching and laughing!!! Payback will be interesting especially since both her parents knew how to push the buttons!

Scott and Krista said...

I love it! That is so freakin funny! Where does she learn that? Is that what you say to Shane? Just kidding! :)

chrissy said...

Kay Kay is so cute she is totally going to give you a run for your money.