Friday, October 10, 2008

Growing up Fast!


Kaylee is turning three next week. She is so sassy lately, but I love it. She keeps me laughing. This is the conversation we had lately about her Birthday.
Kaylee:"We have to go get my Birthday present mom."
Me: "I already got you your Birthday present Kaylee."
Kaylee: "Well, what is it."
Me: "I am not telling it is a surprise."
Kaylee: "I will find it, or Daddy will tell me. Daddy does whatever I want."
Following this conversation we went downstairs to have breakfast, where Kaylee proceeded to call me Kelly. When I told her to call me Mom. To that she responded "why, your name is Kelly." I had to hide my laugh. Then explain that she really needed to call me mom.


Aubrey is starting to sit up on her own now. This is her first bath sitting up. I am not sure she knew what to think at first, but was having fun eating the letters and splashing by the end.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

I cant believe the girls are already turning three, I don't know about you but i feel like I just had Brooklynne. Well Happy Birthday Kaylee

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Kaylee cracks me up with the things she says. she is to smart for her age. Aubree is getting so big. I can't believe how big she is getting and she is sooo cute to.