Wednesday, July 2, 2008

California

I flew to California on Monday with the kids. Yes, by myself. The kids did awesome on the plane. People looked at me like I was crazy in the airport though. Since we got here Kaylee has been playing non-stop. As you can see from the pictures. She has been having so much fun. Hopefully the smoke will clear and we can go to the lake soon.


Kaylee was so tired she fell asleep on the floor while playing.


Nanny holding Aubrey



Kaylee and Brooklynne playing.

3 comments:

Becky said...

We are jealous the kids keep asking when they can see Grandma and Grandpa. Have lots of Fun!!

The White Way said...

So cute. I hope we get to visit while you are in town. Dang smoke.

chrissy said...

Kelly I just got on and the pics are so cute I love brooklynne and kaylee playing