Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh, to be a guy!

So it was another night of no sleep. Not because of Aubrey no, no she was a champ, only waking up once. Kaylee on the other hand up all night. First she wanted to sleep with us. Then it continued into she was thirsty, sick and needed medicine, hungry, and sick again. She had no fever and was acting fine, other than the not wanting to sleep. So this morning she wakes up at 7:30 whining instead of her usual 9:00. (Yes, I know I am lucky) I at this point am exhausted. So, then Aubrey is awake and wants to eat. All the while I have the whiner wanting to eat also. So I get done with Aubrey and get the whiner the cereal she wants. She barely eats any and says that she is done. Now I am thinking that maybe there really is something wrong with her. So I feel her head again and she is warm. Oh what a shock she has a 102 temperature. This child has pretty much been sick since September. Why not be healthy for more than a few weeks. So I know by now you have to be thinking its Saturday where is Shane? Shane was up late playing with his fishing stuff. Got up at 5:30 to meet his Dad to go fishing all day. So while I am at home dealing with the kids, Shane is fishing. Even when he does get home he will be useless, because he will be so tired from staying up late and getting up early to go fishing.

1 comments:

Scott and Krista said...

Yes, you said it "to be a guy" I think all women feel like that. I'm sorry Kayley is sick. I totally forgot that you had a blog. I didn't have you on as one of my links until now. I'm glad you made a comment otherwise I would never have remembered! I'll call you sometime this next week. (tell Shane I'm jealous that he got to go fishing and not me)